Friday, July 31, 2009

Wat Phrathad Sunanta(Mae Teang)

KRUBA TO












Wat Phrathad Sunanta(Mae Teang) is situated at approximately 40km from Chiangmai. The head of Abbot in this temple name Kruba To. I was told that he found this temple when he was very young alone, stay there alone,Practice and meditate when this temple is just a hut. Until today, this temple is Liberal which occupy the Space of 53 Rai(84800 Square Metre). Personally, I had stroll pass the temple itselves and found out that there are lot's of spectacular Amulets that we can rarely see at other temples. This temple itself do have a website on it's own and those who understand Thai can click to have a look http://www.watphrathadsunanta.com/ . Here we go for some of the spectacular Shots I'd taken. Those who are interested to visit this temple can PM me anytime for assistance, I'm willing to share! Cheers!


























No comments:

Post a Comment